At Coach Karabo Wellness, we care about you.
We are going to try and solve the biggest barriers to your wellbeing
- Time. Train at your own time
- Place. Train at a location most convenient for you.
- Structure. Get structure and safety in every exercise and workout.
- Motivation. Get motivation through a variety of workouts,
- Accountability through regular chats and checkpoints
- Price, an affordable solution to your wellness goals
- Dynamic and progressive workouts
- Keep track of your exercise history and personal bests
- Demonstration videos
- Online and offline exercise log
Reasons why you are ready for personal training
- You are ready to make a change
- You are ready to invest in yourself
- You have set a goal and now you need to achieve it
- You feel lost with your exercise and need direction
- You have plateaued and need support to move up again
- You want to be held accountable
- You want to see and feel progress
- You need a routine that suits your lifestyle
- You need a coach that will help you
Yes, I want to live a healthier more fulfilling life!
He has most demonstrated knowledge in the following: Diet control, cardiac fitness, muscle cuts, types of fitness for weight loss, boot camp. His persistence keeps us focused and committed to a three-day weekly gym schedule for the past year and a half. He has helped develop a new attitude in us. Along with more confidence… Read more “Flower & Eunice”
Growing up being a big girl, good health and maintenance of my goal has always been a priority to me. In this journey, I’ve encountered two other personal trainers with Coach being my Third. I must say he has been the best trainer I’ve ever encountered. The development and changes you see on your body… Read more “Reshoketsoe Rampedi”
I have been training with Karabo Molokoane for the past year and I can say that this was one of the best decisions I have made. Karabo’s fitness knowledge and abilities, has made him the best trainer I could have possibly want to work with. Karabo’s work extends outside of the gym, he works on… Read more “Thato Nkoane”
As a person who’s constantly busy and has limited time, I loved the feature of being able to track my workouts, which allowed me to see where I was progressing, but most of all, where I fell short-this in turn gave me the option to put in the extra work where needed. The added advantage… Read more “Track your progress!!! 😄”
Coach Karabo is everything I expected and more!! As a wellness trainer, he did an excellent job of understanding and assessing my needs and fitness goals. A comprehensive customized program was then developed to assist with my fitness journey 😃 with cardio, strength training and ways to improve my running. He knows how to make… Read more “Ncebakazi Tiwani”
I signed up with Karabo in April 2019 and this was during a time where I was in denial about the food that I was eating and using running as a means of trying to “outrun a bad diet”. I learnt so much more out of my sessions with him other than gaining fitness and… Read more “Busi Mqingwana”
As a full time university student with little to no social life, I needed to find a way to destress and keep my sanity. Exercising was the most logical and healthy thing I could ever do, but excuses were the only thing stopping me from making the best decision I could ever make for myself.… Read more “Dipuo Tikane”
You provided motivation to me and made me accountable for achieving set goals. Your education and training provided me with the most effective ways to help me to achieve my goals. Furthermore, your fresh new ideas and perspectives in terms of knowledge and experience about fitness have also offered me tips and tricks to develop… Read more “Bongeka Mdleleni”
I met Karabo Molokoane from a distance where I would sneak my eye through his sessions while he interacted with his clients. Of those days I remember wondering, “what are they talking about? Why is he not screaming and shouting? Is he even a trainer or perhaps he’s just a biokineticist. I became part of… Read more “Keitumetse Njuza”